Thursday, June 21, 2012

This week has been an exhausting one! I have been working on a home office and cleaning out dead files that are 25 years old. So 15 bank boxes later of old files and I am one tired Organizer!!

I looked no further than pinterest for some organizing ideas for some jobs coming up as well and come across this amazing idea for an answer to my daughters unbelievable collection of stuffed animals... and voila a honey do project is invented for my husband this weekend:


Its rather large but our version will be a bit smaller.

I am forever looking for great ideas and ways to store kids crafts for myself as well as clients and found this great idea on pinterest as well:


Its a hanging clear shoe rack!! I love the portablity of this and its a very creative and inexpensive storage device!

A common problem for every parent is do I save every piece of artwork my child brings home and if so where do I put it? I came across the very answer to this question from an idea on the HGTV program and voila:


You simply take a picture of your childs art, have it resized and printed for framing! Now I know what to do with the bags of art work that they will be bring home on the last day of school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment